Find below links to data sets from past research projects.
- Pastoral Risk Management (PARIMA) – a quarterly survey of communities, households and individuals from northern Kenya and southern Ethiopia, 2000-2, along with a 2003 annual round and supplementary data.
- AMA-CRSP Survey of Risk Coping and Social Networks in Rural Ghana – building on the 1997-98 Agricultural Innovation and Resource Management in Ghanaian Households data Chris Udry and Markus Goldstein originally collected, my students Jacqueline Vanderpuye-Orgle and Thomas Walker revisited households in 2004-5 and 2009, respectively, to construct more extensive panel data in those four villages of Akwapim South district.
- Household panel data from northern Kenya (annual rounds since 2009) and southern Ethiopia (annual rounds since 2012) collected in support of the International Livestock Research Institute-led research program on index-based livestock insurance.
- World Bank Development Research Group Living Standards Measurement Surveys – Integrated Surveys on Agriculture (LSMS-ISA) data – nationally representative, large-scale, cross-nationally comparable household survey data from Ethiopia, Malawi, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Monthly maize, petrol and exchange rates data, 2000-2012, from global markets and from a range of spatially distinct markets in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, from a paper Brian Dillon and I have on oil and maize price transmission.