Media Coverage, in chronological order
- The New York Times: "Chasing a Climate Deal in Paris"; December 2015.
- United States Department of Agriculture: "USDA Report Warns Climate Change Likely to Impede Progress on Global Food Security"; December 2015.
- Civil Eats: "In Paris, the USDA Puts Food and Climate Change Center Stage"; December 2015.
- Agri Pulse: "USDA report details climate change threat to U.S. and global agriculture"; December 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: "To beat hunger, shift from food quantity to diet quality"; November 2015.
- Agri Pulse: Quality, not quantity, key to fighting hunger, Cornell experts say; November 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: Depleted soil locks rural farmers in trap of ultra-poverty; November 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: Cornell conference confronts food security challenges; October 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: Cornell professors testify before House committee; October 2015.
- IRIN: Do we still care about the F word?; August 2015.
- The New York Times' Opinionator: Energizing the Green Revolution in Africa; June 2015.
- Ezra: High Tech Helps Rural Herders; June 2015.
- The World Bank's Africa Can End Poverty: Agricultural Input Use in Africa – Revisiting our Meager Evidence Base; June 2015.
- Eurisy: Kenya: an insurance scheme based on satellite data for vulnerable pastoralists; June 2015.
- NPR On Point: Global Hunger Rates Drop; June 2015.
- Cornell University: Cornell and Global Poverty Reduction; June 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: Warren Hall reborn: cutting-edge tools, historic mission; April 2015.
- National Socio-environmental Synthesis Center: Defining "Resilience" in the Context of International Development; April 2015.
- Futurity: App Tracks Kenya's Best Places to Graze; February 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: Charter Day panelist preview: economist Christopher Barrett; March 2015.
- The World Bank's Africa Research Newsletter, p. 10-11: Revising the Basics about Agricultural Input Use in Africa; February 2015.
- Red Orbit: Can smartphones help Kenyan cattle herders?; February 2015
- Devex: Myth-busting for African agriculture; February 2015.
- Cornell Chronicle: Space-age technology points African herders in right direction; February 2015
- Down To Earth: Better roads must for food security; January 2015.
- Reuters: Build better roads in developing world to bolster food supplies: study; January 2015.
- CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security: "Scaling up index insurance for smallholder farmers: Recent evidence and insights"; January 2015.
- CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security: "Agricultural insurance innovations breathe new life into pastoralism in Ethiopia"; January 2015.
- The Growth Economics Blog: "Market Failures in Developing Countries"; January 2015.
- The Daily Nation: "Animal insurance brightens up pastoralists' lives"; January 2015.
- The World Bank, Living Standards Measurement Study: LSMS Highlights, Fall 2014 Issue 1: "Understanding the agricultural input landscape in Sub-Saharan Africa"; January 2015.